Evaluation of courses from other colleges
Students who have completed courses in other schools or colleges can apply to have them evaluated when they transfer to the school. These courses are evaluated by grades that are transferred with the student if possible and can be included in the graduation diploma.
- The Technical College has a committee responsible for evaluating transfer courses.
- Students must provide a certified copy of the diploma or other data to be evaluated along with the application to the school. Students can also give the Technical College Reykjavik permission to obtain the information needed from INNA.
- Evaluation of courses costs 1500 kr.
- Results of the evaluation will be accessible in INNA.
- During registration for evening classes the evaluation of transfer courses should be complete the day after the requested documents are delivered to the school.