Ski trip to Bláfjöll
Tomorrow NST‘s ski- and snowboarding day in Bláfjöll finally arrives.
Busses will leave at 9:30 so it‘s very important that everyone who is goin is ready to get on the busses at 9:00 in Skólavörðuholt or Flatahraun.
The ride back will be at 15:45 and it‘s important that everyone is ready at the busses at 15:30 (that means you should have returned rented gear by then).
We expect to be back at the school at 16:30.
Below you can find a few important things to have in mind:
- Make sure to wear warm clothes that shield you from winds and weather.
- Goggles are not included in the gear rental.
- Gear rental costs 3000 kr. and is paid on the mountain – people who don‘t need to rent gear have already paid for the day.
- NST does not provide lunch on the mountain but food can be bought in the ski lodge in Bláfjöll.
- Participants will get leave from classes during the trip.
If any problems occur during the trip you can contact Ragga Dís (698-6791), Helga Rakel (665-1161) or Brynja (893-8487).