Dear students and parents/parental guardians
Please find enclosed information about the services of student counsellors, the school psychologist, the study lab and tutoring sessions in maths during the closure of the school buildings. We ask that you read it through and acquaint yourself with it. Support services staff encourages you to get in touch and would like to emphasize that the services are no less important to you now.
- Students can phone or send emails as usual.
- Students can make an appointment for a telephone call with a counsellor in INNA. See further information below. Please make sure your phone number in INNA is correct. If a student makes an appointment in INNA the counsellor will call at the time of the appointment.
- Counsellors will in some cases contact students.
- Parents/parental guardians are encouraged to get in touch should questions arise.
For further information about student counsellors please visit
Psychologist Benedikt Bragi will continue to offer counselling.
- Students can make an appointment in INNA the same as before.
- If a student makes an appointment in INNA Benedikt will call them.
- Students can also send an email to [email protected]
For further information about the schools’ counselling services please visit
Making an appointment in INNA
- At the bottom of the INNA frontpage, choose „Order office hours“.
- Next pick a „name“ from the drop-down box and choose a suitable time.
Teachers in the study lab assist students through Microsoft teams at the following times:
- Hanna Bjartmars, [email protected] , every weekday at 10:00 – 14.00
- Ragnhildur Blöndal, [email protected], Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 -15:00
Next week they will also be reachable by telephone and their phone numbers will appear here.
Tutoring sessions in maths
Tutoring sessions in maths will continue on Saturdays at 10:00 – 12:00 but will be taught through Microsoft Teams. Students who would like to attend the tutoring sessions send an email to the teacher Ævar Rafn at [email protected], before 16:00 on Fridays. Ævar will start a group every Saturday and this process will need to be repeated every week to attend. Please note that there will be no tutoring sessions on April 4th and April 11th.
I encourage you to use the services provided and please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Guðrún Randalín vice principal